There are multiple different bugs and glitches in RoCitizens.
- When you join a game the daily bonus will always be at day one.
- Sometimes, your car will glitch out and seem to change rotation.
- If you are a robber, and just robbed a store and are heading to the safe zone, you can't teleport to your car or your house. But, if you accidentally fall off the map or if you end your shift while on the run, the game will think that you are still on the run and won't let you teleport.
- If you are driving a police vehicle, and then end your shift, it will tell you on your MyCar app that you are still using that police car.
- If your screen reads "Press F to interact" and then you teleport to your house or your car, it will still show "Press F to interact". This will go away after a while though.
- Two people can actually work on the same customer in the retail job at the Super-Mart.
- When you put in the ihaveafish code the game tells you that you got $1,500. However, you actually only got $1,000.
- If you have a T-Shirt on your Roblox avatar, your RoCitizen will have the messed up version of your T-Shirt, making your RoCitizen look like an alien.
- Cars will clip into things like buildings and other cars a lot of the time.
- When pressing any button while sitting or sleeping you are forced to get up.
- When opening a door your head might get stuck in it, this can be frustrating as a robber on the run, as it can take 20 seconds to glitch out. During that time, you are a sitting duck for any cop.
- You can find a Sundurban House under the map during nights.
- If you demolish a house, and have a radio on, that radio can still be heard if you are in its radius.
- You can't demolish your house sometimes. Fixed as of 7/10/16
- You can invite yourself to a party using the party app. Fixed as of 7/10/16
- If you are in your car, and choose an invitation to someones home, you will spawn at their house in your car and go flying in your car. Fixed as of 7/10/16
- There is a really rare chance where a cop can actually rob the Super-Mart and 8/12. Fixed as of 7/10/16
- When clicking on For-Sale signs on apartments, the signs will show the wrong apartment number. Fixed as of 7/10/16
- When you get the police job sometimes you keep the police shirt! Fixed as of 7/10/16
- Very rarely during the police job, the outfit will disappear and you will be shirtless. Fixed as of 7/10/16
Have something to add? Feel free to contribute!