To access the news app, go to the first page on your phone, and click the newspaper bubble that reads "News". Then, it will show the current version of the game that you are in, in bold text. Then, click one of the three buttons.
If you click the green button reading "Latest Updates" you will be brought to a page featuring all the latest updates the game has featured. To exit the app once you are done, click < Back, written in blue. This is what it currently reads:
- Implemented new shift-based job system
- Reworked cars and car customization
- Added quests and quest givers
- Renovated Taco King to be Nomburger and several other buildings
- Updated UI
- Fixed and item duplication exploit and patched several known bugs
If you click the green button reading "RoCitizens News" you will be brought to a page featuring some news about the game. To exit the page once you are done reading, click < Back written in blue. This is what it currently reads:
"The job system has been completely reworked to be more immersive and enjoyable. You now have an incentive to work cooperatively with other players to maximize your income from each job. To get a job now, you must step into a blue portal to start a shift. Your career progress has been carried over.
Cars have been given some love with a new chassis, physics update, and customization screen overhaul. I also have several new cars planned for updates coming soon!
As always, I welcome suggestions and bug reports, although I don't usually have time to respond to every one. Thanks!"
If you click the green button that reads Planned Updates, you will be brought to a page that reads all of the new planned updates. To exit, click '< Back' written in blue. It currently reads:
- Content: Houses, furniture, cosmetics, apps etc.
- City-wide events
- Pets. 'Nuff said.
- Player-owned businesses
- Social and collectible items, and more food & recipes
- Gameplay: ability to interact with more objects, quests, low need effects.
Have something to add? Feel free to contribute!